7.10.09

Mooncake Festival~



This is a special mooncake festival to me..coz let me back to "童年"

coz..so long i din celeb this special day like this so long le..

play lantern..play candle..play "煮饭仔"...hw child xp

tht day i cancel all abt the booking..coz i wan early after work..XD

so sry abt the ppl wan booking the court tht day..=x

8pm++ back to home take my dinner with my family hw guai o.O

after tht Yee go out with family to city park..bt her sms me say thr no fuction..

hw come de ma..~~ den i give le a suggestion to her..

is "go her home play candle and lantern"...

den her go le jusco..ask her buy abt the candle and lantern...

find le whole day her dont noe at whr buy le candle only..

bt latern ask me buy...

tht time i again need go fetch michiyo at mambu~~

lucky T.K call..and i ask her to fetch Wendy and buy the lantern at t1..whn her fetch Sook Klun..

10++ all kumpul at Yee house ady...her fren jia jia and her bf got join us 2..

J.k go trilogy whn nite but b4 he got come join us 2 also..

all big child start to play the lantern and candle..

zha dao..Yee dont noe at find the fireworks and jiajia got bring it also..

latest funny is S.K la..throw tht to ground Zzz...~~||

after candle..all take lantern to "游行" at kampung rasah ~~ walao..

i latest noicy 1..keep say my lantern "bumblebee" at thr..make dao them laught 99..XD

after tht...we go to play ground play..more child.."悄悄板,千秋 all like no play b4 tht..

bt sundelly michiyo bf come..and them got prob at thr argue in the car..

after tht 1130++ T.K time to back home..so he fetch s.k back also..

and Jia Jia also back with he bf..left J.K..me..Yee and Wendy only..again J.K also wan go to Trilogy soon..

so no go lim teh le...at Yee home sit and her and Wendy make milo to me hw swt..lol

Chit Cha till 1am++so late le need fetch Wendy back home..den after fetch Wendy J.K call me..

say hungry go tin gai zhou..after eat go back Trilogy..bt awhile den san cheong le..hw bad..