21.8.09

Good News =)

reveived good new..

tht day using my phone at msn chat with my college mate "kelvin"..

i think last time meet he is last time dota tournament at FC until nw i think..

long time no c dao he de ma...so miss to play dota with he..

huhu..say dao dota ar dont noe hw long i no touch b4 le..T.T

chat until half..sundelly he give me a surpris...o.O

he told me my on job traning...

no need go to kuala pilah le..^^

y???coz he say he boss enuf ppl le...

so no need me go anymore..

bt he boss will help me to sign abt the assessment...

and 1week or 2week go thr to sign and finish the report like tht...

so me no need go thr for 3 month le..really happy dao..

wahahahhah XD

can stay at my hometown "Seremban" again hoho...

bt got good side also got bad side 1...

good side is i still can working at st paul also..

at less salary high thn on job traning...

and i can to coutinues my yam cha life again..

latest happies de sure is my fren them lo..

coz them still can play free court again..lol

erm..for the bad side is...

i miss le a chance to learn my next time my job de techniquet lo..

bt dont worry i will plus oil whn after final exam...(december)

hope this time wont like last year gam..

final exam at 12/15 my birthday..huat de ma..lol..