6.8.09

Cheras Pasar Malam Again..

hehe yea yea..go le cheras pm again
every week cheras pm...so pro xia de ma..haha XD
this time without any gal..jst 4 leng zai go only..
me,choi kei,louis,and jk..
we start from 9pm+ until thr 10pm..
1st time so early..normaly 12pm++
hehe coz this time tht jk no play badminton so can early go abit..
and me again lock the office steal steal go out..(last month le nvm la..XD)
go le 1 round them ady noicy say wan bck liao!!!
~~" wo di huat de ma..me apa pun belum beli neh..adui..!!
den no choi lo i dont wan bck 1st..
force them acc run 1 more round wakaka..^^
finally bought le some food..
den gam ying bck home le..=x
at car eat..eat..eat..hvent out tol my food ady finish...
them keep ask me u very hungry meh..??
cheh me always also eat many many de la..
jst dont noe fat only de ma..
i also wan 2 noe y haiz..(sry if i say this displease u..lolx)
den 1am+arrvied home..bt..my key !!!
at my office again walao..sh!t..
no coise lo.. scare go bck to take de ma..
so dark again so nite..T.T
at the end go le my bro J.K house sleep lu..=)
chi cha until 3am..he fan cha ady.
.den me still viwawa until 6am~~