3.7.09

KL..Shopping Days

Start from 10am..

boom boom boom !
Boom Boom Boom !!
BOOM BOOM BOOM !!!
Oi !!!Wo di huat la..!!
so noicy(tht is ringtone from my fren JK call..Boom Boom Pow)
whn i hear the phone..he tot me coming to my home..
walao ppl wad also havent preparing de ma..
zz den fast fast go bath lu..
after 15min i hear my doggy at thr blak blak blak ady..
sure he arrived my home le..
den fast wear leng zai den go in car lu..
den we go fatch another mate at rahang..
tht jao hai..
Takken(choikei) lolx..
after fatch he..
we go to rahang eat ur break1st lasak(coz got small rain dam syok whn eat tht)

About 3pm+
we arrived The Curve Shopping Centre at Mutiara Damansara..
(1st time go thr only ji sam pah lou yi xia lo)
den walk..Walk..WALK...see..See..SEE...me and Takken also buy le 1cloth..
den after tht we go MD take ur lunch..eat..Eat..EAT...
time to do we come kl de thing..
(actually we come kl is jk wan meet he teacher at he college do something de..
we jst lumbang he car come here shopping walk walk lu)
after finish"真经事" time to shopping back..^^
go to 1Utama..this is my 2nd time come here only..
(hear this name place also scare ady..so big here sure walk 4 me le..=x)
1st we went to Ubowl play bowling 1st..
after finish 2 set game..
den continues to shopping lu..
walk..Walk..WALK...(kaki aslo wan patah le T.T..)

Abt 8pm+
we went to OLD TOWN..eat ur dinner...
den after eat we continues walk awhile..den start wan bck le..
bt,the funny thing was start..
we missing the road ady...WO DI HUAT !!!
dont noe go whr "kok look tao"jor..
walk ar..Walk Ar..WALK AR !!!!
finally we use le cha 5 dou 1hour only find bck the car park..~~"
den we arrived to sbn abt 11pm gam..(important i miss a very important de party..)
actually 2day nite i need go my fren Kin Fai 2nd party at club de..dont noe which club..
bt 2late le..again got abit tired..den i no go lo..(hope he maafkan saya =x and i at here to wish he happie 21th birthday again..)

Abt 11:30pm+
me and JK 2 ppl lim teh at AL-Wazer again..den ci ci cha cha around 12pm+balik kampung lo..

Here Some Photo..Enjoy ~



Super Parking..(i think no over 10cm lo)



u c the chili sos..~~ me de tomato sos jst 2 nia..and them keep laught me eat tomato sos..



Take it at The Curve Toilet..(takken wear couple shirt with me Zzzzz)



Boss !! haha funny dont now will 1day become like tht mou..XD



haha jk driving the BMW..wowo hope 1day the car really become urs lu..^^



BMW-Z4 So CooL !!



See it Whn at Animal Shop..So Cute !!



Wasai...So big de Iphone...~~



1st Game Results..C = me W = JK P = Takken
Start me v pro xia de ma..bt at the end dont noe y zao shui jor..~~



2nd Game..More Shui me become noobies at 3..T.T



I saw this at The Curve bt i dint buy..coz i noe sure very exp de..=(



This Stupid Exit place use le cha 5 dou 1 hour to found it..Dam it !!